What is Instant Pay?
Instant Pay: Get paid within 30 minutes, 24/7 including weekends & holidays
- Instant Pay only works with debit cards. To add a debit card, click here: Bank Info
- When you submit your hours for a completed job, you can choose between Instant Pay or Weekly Pay
- Weekly Pay has no fees and is processed every Monday. It takes less than 4 days for your pay to be available in your bank account via Direct Deposit.
- Instant Pay may include a small express processing fee.
Why is Instant Pay not available for my job?
- Sometimes, a job is only eligible for Weekly Pay if your Customer is paying via an unrecognized credit card or has special card processing requirements.
- All jobs are always eligible for weekly pay processing for free.
- Your recent job activity or account status may also temporarily disable Instant Pay eligibility.
- For example, incorrectly charging a client for a job that was not completed.
- When you submit your hours, your Account Dashboard will show the reason why Instant Pay is not available.
What debit cards support Instant Pay?
- Instant Pay is supported by over 96% of US-issued debit cards. See all eligible debit cards here
Pre-paid debit cards & credit cards are not eligible.
My Instant Pay hasn't arrived after 30 minutes
- 99% of Instant Pay arrive within 30 minutes.
- If your Instant Pay failed, the system will automatically notify you & include your payment in the Weekly Pay for free & refund any processing fees.
There is a $1.00 charge to my account-why?
- To verify that your card is valid and able to receive Instant Pay, there is a small pre-authorization charge.
Top Cleaner Instant Pay Benefit
- Top cleaners get 1 FREE Instant Pay per job per week